Over the years of internet history, blog sites have extended to beyond just being tools of propagating information, views and opinions on a given subject; weblogs of blogs started out to perform the role of a comprehensive representation of the individual and the business in the www forum. Word press is that PHP based content management tool which helps in launching your blog on the web; it is a free open source blogging system which is currently powering hundreds of blogs all around the blog. Over the years however, more than just performing the role of a popular and user friendly content management system to first time internet users, it has grown to encompass a multitude of extensions or plug ins true to its PHP roots. It is required to remember that while growing in terms of applicability word press still retains its simplicity of use among users and publishers while integrating it with that of the developers with the same kind of ease. Note the following highlights-
• Word press not only allows to you to create a personal blog or website under any category it also allows a network of websites to be created.
• Over and above management of just content which word press is primarily meant for, you may also avail of tools such as what is required for comments so as to initiate a discussion and for moderating the same as well.
• For larger applications word press includes a variety of advanced features as well; it is equipped with state of the art script libraries which facilitate any kind of application development. This includes jQuery, Plupload, Underscore.js and Backbone.js etc.
• Word press has now progressed to be used powering job sites, business sites and those kind of sites which power unique classified ads. The possibilities with a basic word press website have now become limitless with an innumerable number of plug-ins that is being added to the repository. A simple word press site can be transformed into a dynamic forum, e-commerce site, trouble ticket systems, etc; you name it there is probably a plug-in introduced for deployment. Word press also keeps up with advanced and updated security features as against the all the existing PHP frameworks. It is however required to remember that for deployment various extensions a word press training program will lay the right foundation.
• It is actually word press which popularized PHP programming; the rise in demand for additional features and plug-ins for an enhanced functionality in a word press site sparked users to develop applications for word press. With the host of e-commerce plug-ins that word press supports, your regular business website may also be upgraded to a blog that supports e-commerce as well.
An average user of word press as an application may not require the skills of an expert in PHP, his intention to begin to explore and feed his desire to host his own website; this application is readily available demanding no more than basic awareness on editing a Microsoft word document. A basic word press website will just serve as his gateway to a world of possibilities; PHP can offer. To develop on the applicability of this simply blog site to make use all the possibilities word press has extended itself into; a well structured training program on word press is actually required. Detailed insight into the basics of PHP helps in re constructing your word press site into accommodating changes and growth of your business. Equip yourself with one today!
by Mr. Shiva Kumar,CEO I am Shiva Kumar an enthusiastic professional. Expertise in Web Designing, Web Development, and digital marketing & research. Writing, educating people is my hobby.