Class Room Training
Join From Anywhere
In this competitive era, everyone is trying to surpass others so that he can become the monarch of this era. If you are at the very beginning of your career, then you need to make a strong and robust career plan which will help you to establish your presence in the market. Nowadays, aspirants and students want to pursue a career in the field of engineering because, over the past few years, the growth of technology is simply astounding. If you want a scintillating career in software and computer technology, then you must follow certain tips and advice which will definitely boost your career and will help you to achieve your career goal.
If you want to see yourself as an established software engineer, then at first, you need to invest your time wisely. Though you can learn a lot from your college curricular activities, still you need to enhance your technical skills if you want to add a sheen to your career. Try to spend more time in developing your technical skills and keep practicing the same. As early as you can start in polishing your technical skills, you will get more time to establish yourself as a professional engineer who has not only an in-depth knowledge in academics but also has a sound knowledge in technical skills. Your academic excellence will help you to score good marks in the exam, but your technical training skills will boost your career. So, this is the time that you should take technical training from a professional institute along with your college curriculum.
Once you have decided that you want to be a part of the bandwagon of IT and computer science, then you need to carefully select your course in which you want to be an adept person. Here, we are mentioning some of the trending and demanding courses in the field of IT and software. These courses will certainly uplift your career growth and prospects.
1. Mobile app development Course: As the smartphones and the internet have penetrated in every sphere of life, businesses are showing their interest in mobile phone applications instead of websites. These days customers are very much dependent on these applications to accomplish their daily activities. Thus, software and IT companies are also inventing various applications every day and are contending with each other. If you want to have a career in mobile application development, then you need a strong and robust knowledge of Java, C, C++, etc. After finishing the course, you can start your career as an app developer. After gaining some experiences in the field, you can work as a project manager who can successfully manage multiple app development projects.
2. Web programming or application development course (PHP, Ruby, and Python): this course will give you a detailed idea about designing, development, production, assessment of web applications and strategies. With this course, you can get to know about web application procedure and many more things. These days, many reputed companies are hiring web developers who can execute their web development work. So, you can join any of such company and can start your career as a professional web developer. You can also work as a freelancer and can make your own web designing company.
4. Project Management Course: This course is very imperative in every sector because project managers are highly demanding these days. This course will help you to learn how to lead a project by using your education, skills, and experience. Being an industry certified course, it helps you to know what are the functions and responsibilities of a project manager and what strategies and tactics he needs to apply to successfully complete a project. This kind of course will definitely enhance the value and weight of your resume and companies are preferred to hire certified professionals rather than an uncertified or naïve person.
5. Java and advanced Java framework: Java or J2EE is the most powerful and trusted technology by most of the companies. This course will help you to learn the basics of Java which you need to develop a full-fledged Java EE app. The course gives you an idea about Struts Framework, XML, Web App Component Development, Servlets and many more things. The basic knowledge Java is important to pursue this course. Apart from this, you also need a good knowledge of C and C ++. You can start your career as a Java developer, Java webmaster, Java web developer, and Web software engineer.
6. Digital marketing course: Digital marketing is a booming career in this 21st This course will help you to learn about every facet of digital marketing like SEO, SEM, PPC, Social media marketing, Web analytics, Content marketing, e-mail marketing, and mobile marketing. The course will help you to become a master of various platforms like YouTube, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook, and Twitter. After completion of the course, you can work as digital marketing manager for a company or you can start your own digital marketing business.
7. DBA-MySQL: This is a very popular course in the field of IT and Software. This course is specially made for the students who want to learn MySQL and SQL server and like to create, manage and maintain huge and intricate data files and other databases. Once you will finish your course, you can get hired as a database administrator for an IT or management company.
This is an imperative thing that you need to pay attention. You need to prudently select your institute which will polish your knowledge and skills. A right training institute will not only uplift your technical skills but also help you to reach your career goal without wasting time and effort. Here, we are mentioning some tips that you should follow while choosing the right institute for you.
Technology is thriving every day, so you need to choose the right technology which is quite demanding at the beginning of your training. Though you need to keep updated yourself with the latest technologies so that you can survive in the realm of IT industry. If you have an unprecedented knowledge in one technology, then you can easily learn the rest by spending some extra efforts. Here are some of the latest and new-fangled technologies which are demanding in 2017.
Trending Online Training Courses in 2017
Be ahead….beat the competition
If you want an unprecedented career, then you need to make an advance plan from rest of crowd. Before starting your college curricular activities if you can start taking your technical training from an institute, then this will definitely make you an industry-ready person. It would be good for you if you can polish your technical skills from 2 years before your academic enrolment. This will not only boost up your technical skills but also help you to stay far away from your contenders. There are many institutes like Ace Web academy which gives the training to the aspirants before their admission to a college. You can add those experiences and certificates in your CV and can make a strong position in the market.
What companies expect from freshers?
These days, all the prodigious companies are preferring to hire those persons who are the problem solvers and can independently execute their project. If you have strong technical skills and practical knowledge, then you will get preferred by the companies as compared to the others who have an inadequate technical skill and experience. A person who has a good educational knowledge but inadequate technical and practical knowledge, then he may not get hired by the companies because companies prefer those persons who have a strong execution knowledge and practical experiences.
Theoretical vs Practical:
Your college curriculum and books play an important role in your career. They will alleviate your knowledge and help you to score good marks in your exam. But if you want to pass in your life and want to become a glorious person then your college curriculum is not sufficient. You certainly need some extra skills which will make you an outstanding person. Thus, you need to take help from any professional institute like Ace Web academy where you can get practical exposure along with your bookish knowledge. These experiences will learn you how to handle an unfavorable circumstance and how to solve your own problem without taking help from others. Moreover, by providing some live projects and lab experiences, this institute will help you to learn some real-time experiences. If you want a wholesome career for you in the field of IT and Computer Science, then your practical experiences have equal importance like your theoretical knowledge.
In spite of having a sound academic knowledge and technical experiences, some people may not crack the interviews. And the prime reason is that they don’t know how to market themselves. They can’t exhibit themselves properly in front of the interviewer. So, if you want to grab your dream job, then you need to market yourself properly.
So what are you waiting for now? If you want a striking career, then you have to be very productive at the beginning of your life. Cut all your entertainment and other unproductive works, stay focus on your goal and career. Apart from your college curriculum, take help from the professional institute like Ace Web Academy who will add a sheen to your career.
Copyright 2022 © acewebacademy.com. All Rights Reserved. A division of Infasta Soft Solutions Pvt. Ltd.